Blog post 6- The progressive era.

 Garrett Norberg

June 22, 2022

(COM-1450-01)


I can safely say that I have never seen or heard an anti-war supporter on tv. I think this is because when it comes to war whether being in one or supporting one as a country it’s mostly about money. I think when it comes down to it really when war is happening between two countries theres only two objectives win and make money doing it.  I also think there is no showing of anti-war on tv because we are mainly fighting small groups of terrorists in comparison to a whole country. We send drones in with guns and missiles and just destroy the terrorists. Another reason that there haven't been any anti-war supporters is that the draft for our military hasn't happened for years. During the Vietnam War, there were a huge number of protests and anti-war supporters. Let's just say we were to go to war with Mexico in two days you better believe if the American people know this is going to happen it will be all over every screen in America. Whether that screen says it's for or against the war there will be both sides shared before during and after the war.


I've never heard of these websites because it would be different if the USA was in a war. We are not in a war right now so I don't see a point to be looking at these websites I try to focus on the positive things in life and war is the farthest thing from that. I think you have to find these obscure websites because we are not in a war right now so any credited website would be covering everything if we ever do go to war again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 4- ECTO Com Tech Timeline

Blog post 9- Living in the Age of AI

History and workings of the U.S. Supreme Court