Blog- Final post.

 Garrett Norberg

(COM-1450-01)

July 7, 2022 

I do think my relationship with technology is healthy. I think this because I do obviously see all the famous people showing off materialistic things but I know in my heart that those things do not matter in life. You need to be surrounded by family and friends that care about you and want the best for you. I think that I am giving myself a good amount of time in my life to technology but I also think that is a good thing. I like to listen to a lot of podcasts and I am always learning new things about the world through mostly comedians talking they also make me laugh too so I think it is the perfect combination of fun and also learning. 

 I think there is a good amount of untrue information out on the internet so you need to be careful who you are listening to and make sure you are not getting misinformed about the world we live in today because of the internet. I don't worry about this stuff because I know the things I am looking at on the internet are true and have facts to back them up. I also do not think as a community we should accept the false statements that are made on the internet. There should be if there are not already laws about spreading misleading information, especially about someone if it could put their lives in danger.

 I think my friends and family also have a good relationship with technology. I would hope that they do not look at the accounts they follow and think they are not good enough because that is what is wrong with social media today. They would find if someone looked at my digital footprint some things to do with lacrosse and some social media accounts. I have never been arrested so that would not be on my front page of google. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 4- ECTO Com Tech Timeline

Blog post 9- Living in the Age of AI

History and workings of the U.S. Supreme Court